I was having a browse online yesterday and came across some yummy smoothie recipes and one in particular that caught my eye was called’ The Perfect Smoothie’, I kinda took it as a challenge and was a little dubious as to that statement, so I tried it myself and it really is perfect, not too complicated, super easy and quick to make and perfect all year round!
I’m trying to be healthier this year and have never eaten so much fruit and veg! Abbie puts me to shame with all her fruit eating so I thought I might as well join her, I’ve started to feel a lot better in myself and a lot less sluggish which is nice!
So rather than heading straight for the can of coke or lemonade, make yourself a scrummy smoothie using your favourite fruits!
What you will need:
- 6 x strawberries (frozen if possible)
- 1 x banana
- Orange juice!
- A blender
- A glass!! 🙂
1) Cut the banana into smaller chunks (around 5 pieces will be fine), then cut your strawberries in half and remove the stalks.
2) Add everything to the blender & pour in some orange juice (it’s up to you how much, you can always add more later).
3) Whizz everything together on the highest speed for about 30 seconds.
4) Check the texture and taste, add more OJ if necessary.
I added a strawberry to the side of the glass for decoration and dipped it into the smoothie too, so yummy!